Experienced Hospitality NVQ Assessor Level 2 and 3
Are you experienced in the Hospitality industry? Do you have experience either Front or Back of House? Have you worked to supervisory or management level within this setting? Are you looking for work as a QCF/ NVQ Assessor?
The Miller Group training provider delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Hospitality Vocational Learning Adviser (Assessor) servicing Level 2 and Level 3.
This exciting position, within an international organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Hospitality industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing / tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
• Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
• Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
• Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
• Working as part of a regional team
• Building and developing relationships with Employers and cross selling
The ideal candidate will have a background in the Hospitality industry, either Front or Back of House with relevant qualifications such as Level 3 Hospitality Supervision, Management or Professional Cookery. You will have ideally worked in a managerial role of a hotel, restaurant or bar and/or run your own business. If an unqualified candidate this experience will have been gained in the last three years.
The role is open to Qualified (D32/D33/A1 award) or Unqualified Assessors, who have the relevant sector experience and qualifications. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
• a starting salary of 23,000
• Incentive based bonus scheme
• 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Business mileage scheme