Posted: 26 Mar 2014
We are looking for a hardworking, responsible person to work in a fun and exciting Irish company. In charge of the day to day running of the Belfast office.
General Office Duties:
• Assist with co-ordination of field staff
• Data Entry
• Cars; drivers forms & log, repairs
• Book accommodation for teams, visitors and other staff
• Report daily results
• Log new starters and generate IDs
• Issue ID Cards
• Weekly stock checks of campaigns materials
• Production of campaign materials, e.g. laminates etc
• Materials signing in and out
• Prepare weekly charts for teams
• Assist with site bookings
• Prepare and distribute weekly sites rota to teams & management
• Email notification to charities of their sites, and any site changes
You would also be required to assist with recruitment needs such as:
• Conduct interviews in the Belfast office.
• Generate all paperwork and update recruitment database
• Liaise with Recruitment regarding interviews and scheduling
At least 1 year General Office Administration Experience
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Reliability and enthusiasm
Ability to work within tight timescales
Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
Ability to work with staff at various levels
PC Skills – familiar with excel and outlook
Please send through your CV to apply.
Closing Date for Applicants Monday 31st or March.
More photos (1):